NOW LIVE- Clarity by Nicole Dykes!!

 

Release Date: November 12

Rhys
I’m an addict.
I’ve been abused, and I’ve been the abuser.
My entire life has been a blur, filled with misery and anguish.
I’m trying my best to stay clean and lucid even when my world feels dark.
Now, I have to stay away from the woman who makes everything murky and complicated.

Blair
I’ve always been a toy for others to use.
A spoiled, broken girl who’s never been seen because no one ever tried.
He sees me though. Holding up a mirror and showing me exactly who I am with absolute clarity.
Is that a good thing?
I’m not sure.


NOTE: This book contains sensitive subjects that may be upsetting to some readers.



Grab Your Copy Here:

Meet Nicole Dykes

Nicole Dykes is a wife and professional assistant/mom to two gorgeous girls. 
Currently residing in Kansas, she’s a lover of coffee, Kansas City Chiefs, and all things romance. 
She currently has over 20 published books with her Monroe and Adamson series being the most popular. 
She enjoys cranking up the angst level, making her readers cry, and turning those tears into the coffee the fuels her writing.

Connect with Nicole Dykes


Hosted By:

Comments