NOW IN KU!!! Drowning by Margaret McHeyzer is available now + FREE in Kindle Unlimited!!!


DROWNING
by Margaret McHeyzer

NOW FREE IN KU!!!

 

We would be so appreciative if you could please share on social media.
 

 


NOW IN KU!!! Drowning by Margaret McHeyzer is available now + FREE in Kindle Unlimited!!!
 
This is going to be one of the most talked-about books of 2018” ~ Spunky N Sassy
 
“Wow wow wow. This book is... I can’t find the right word so I’m going to say “everything”… Thank you, Margaret McHeyzer, for writing this masterpiece.” ~ The Reading Cat
 
“This book will be one of my favorite books, definitely one I will never forget.” - We Licked That Book Blog


 



I’m a cutter.
I cut because I find solace in it.
I cut because it helps calm my frantic mind.
I cut because the voices inside my head tell me to.
I cut because this is the only way I know how to handle life.
 
Watch the trailer: https://youtu.be/_L86HdVDIn0

Comments