Well Hung by Lauren Blakely is on SALE!!




Check it out! Well Hung, another stand alone in the Big Rock series, is on sale for the first time for ONLY .99. 
You have to super hurry to grab this one, because the sale ends on Sunday
It's available everywhere right now.
Here's what you need to know about me -- I'm well-off, well-hung and quick with a joke. Women like a guy who makes them laugh. Even better if he's loyal and hard-working. That's me.
Enter Natalie. Hot, sexy, smart, and my new assistant. Which makes her totally off limits...
Hey, I'm a good guy. Really. I do my best to stay far away from the kind of temptation she brings to work. Until one night in Vegas...(read more)
✦ Kindle ➜ mybook.to/WellHung
✦ Kobo ➜ bit.ly/25zx8Tu
✦ iBooks ➜ tinyurl.com/WellHungLB
✦ Nook ➜ bit.ly/1TQ78xN
✦ Google Play ➜ goo.gl/ZbmXvg

Comments