Something Worth Saving by Mayra Statham - RELEASE DAY and REVIEW!


REVIEW:
WOW!! This book is amazing! Once I started it I couldn't put it down! Wow! I started crying in the first chapter and I don't think I stopped until the very end. I don't want to give to much away, but this book was amazing. I feel like I know the Nadia and Owen - they could be my best friends. It's just such a sweet book, and you root for this couple from the very beginning. The epilogue was the perfect way for their story to wrap up. 5 stars doesn't even begin to cover it! 
LOVE THIS BOOK!!



BLURB
They had it all. 
Or so they thought. 
A fairytale kind of romance that started with a girl and a boy falling head over heels in love. 
This isn’t that part of the story. This is what happens after the happily ever after. After careers blossom, babies, stretch marks, and carpools.

Are you ready for Nadia and Owen Daniels?

ORDER Links:
DE: http://amzn.to/2t0BrWQ

READ FOR FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED! 

Comments