REVIEW - Another Postcard by Elle Christensen


OMG!! It is no secret that Elle Christensen is one of my all time favorite authors and her new story might be my new fave!!

Levi and Brooklyn are AMAZING!! 

Rock Star romances are always a fun read for me and this one had it all! Romance. Suspense. Passion. Humor. And it was S.E.X.Y!

Brooklyn Hawk is an amazing talent in the music industry, but she has always been behind the scenes. 
Levi Matthews is the lead singer for the Stone Butterfly. 

When Brooklyn goes on tour with Stone Butterfly their worlds change. 

To watch these two fall in love is amazing! 

The author has a way of making you feel like you are actually in the story! I feel like I have new best friends!

Elle Christensen has background in the music industry and she uses her knowledge in this story. 

This is another 5+ star read!!

Go pick this book up today!!  





I’m a love of all things books, a hopeless romantic, and have always had a passion for writing. Between being a sappy romantic, my love of an HEA, my crazy imagination, and ok, let’s be real, my dirty mind, I fell easily into writing romance. I’m a huge baseball fan and yet, a complete girly, girl. I’m an obsessive reader and have a slight (hahaha! Slight? Yeah, right) addiction to signed books. I’m married to my very own book boyfriend, an alpha male with a sexy, sweet side. He is the best inspiration, my biggest supporter, and the love of my life. He is also incredibly patient and understanding about the fact that he has to fight the voices in my head for attention. I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoyed writing them!

CONNECT WITH ELLE!

WEBSITE / FACEBOOK / TWITTER / TUMBLR / GOODREADS / INSTAGRAM / PINTEREST / AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE





Comments