***REVIEW***Before the Lie and Truth Revealed (Confession Duet) by KD Robichaux


Okay - I have been staring at my screen for a while trying to figure out how to put my review into words. These books are so emotional and heart wrenching and beautiful it's hard to review them with no major plot spoilers. 

Here I go...

Before the Lie - OMG! I loved this story. It was sweet and sexy in the most innocent way possible! I loved how Corbin was with Vi. He was kind and patient in the most beautiful way! He's hardened by life and she is his breath of fresh air. It was BEAUTIFUL!!

Truth Revealed - HOLY CRAP!! I won't say a lot because you must read Before the Lie first, but holy crapsticks! This book was sexy as hell! I hated to see Vi so broken, but I loved seeing her finding herself again. And Corbin - DAMN! He is the sexy Alpha that we dream of!
There could be some triggers in this book, so be prepared.  

One a side note - I need Doc in my life! Yum! 



PURCHASE LINKS
#1 Before the Lie
#2 Truth Reveled 
AUTHOR LINKS

Comments