***Review*** Spark by Erin Noelle


I absolutely love Hudson and Crew!
Another amazing FIVE STAR read from Erin Noelle!


Erin Noelle has once again written an amazing story! I have never read a book like this one before and it was epic! It was unique and fresh (have I mentioned amazing??) 

The author has this inexplicable way of ripping your heart out and handing it back to you better than ever. This is a must read story!!



 Crew's younger brother has epilepsy and no modern medicine is helping, so Crew, Caleb and their mother move to Colorado in hopes that medical marijuana will be the help they have been looking for. 

Hudson's family owns Fire-on-the-Mountain, a holistic resort, in the mountains. Hudson is a budding horticulturist (see what I did there?) and helps her family run the resort and their dispensary. 

You can feel the tension coming off both of these characters in their first meeting - it was H.O.T.

I cried like a baby, wanted to throw my kindle across the room, had to walk away from this book and ultimately LOVED their ending! 

Purchase Here:


I am about to start Flame now! WooHoo!! 




Comments