REVIEW! An Act of Courage (Acts of Honor Series Book 4)


WOW!! This book was phenomenal! The love story between Christopher and Alissa is epic.
There were times I this book had me crying so hard I couldn't even see my Kindle anymore. There are the sweetest of sweet parts in this book, but there are also parts that will rip your heart to shreds.

I don't like giving away any big parts of books in reviews, so stop reading now if you want to be surprised....

Cade's chapter was this best chapter in all of the books of all evers! This chapter broke me and put me back together all at the same time! And the relationship between Christopher and Cade after this part is as beautiful as the love stories between these men and their women!

Another amazing book by KC Lynn!!


An Act of COURAGE by KC Lynn is now LIVE! #OneClick this emotional, heart pounding, must read today!








Comments