MILF



Holy crap balls y'all! This is one of my top 10 books ever! This was one of the most epic books I've ever read! 

Mia is recently divorced from her cheating asshat of a husband and Greyson is her son's best friend and her ex-husband's new wife's son. Yup! It's that messy! 

This is a beautiful story of self discovery and forbidden love. I love Mia! She is such a beautiful character and it was wonderful to see her find herself! Greyson was just so damn sweet and wonderful!

I have never loved the number Uno more!! 

 Being nothing has never been more wonderful! 

Annnnnd my fave part was when they visit Tookie's! The author nails the description of our beloved hamburger joint... and this story is set in Georgia! It was great to see some of the authors roots in this book!  Definitely a 5+++ star read!


Comments