Erin Noelle (Part One)


I am on an Erin Noelle reading kick! I loved her Book Boyfriend Series, but she kinda ripped my heart out in that one, so I have only read one other book by her (Megaballs - and it was also amazing). Well, I'm changing all that right now. I've just finished the Luminous Duet Series (Translucent and Transparent) and started on MILF. I'm in the first chapter and already sucked in!  

Translucent and Transparent are an alpha romance with ties to the Russian Mafia and Italian Mob. I devoured both books in about two days! It's a duel POV (which is always my preference). Sometimes it's pretty dang dark, but it's also a super sweet, sexy read. 
MILF is pretty explanatory from the title. A woman who is divorced from a complete scumbag falls for her sons best friend. I am only in the very beginning of this book, but it's great so far! 
Links to all three books below!  

Amazon Links:
 Luminous Duet Series

Comments