NOW LIVE & REVIEW- Bait by Madison Faye!!


























Nook
Kobo
iBooks




SO. FREAKING. HOT. Madison Faye is the Queen of filthy, taboo, hot romances! I loved the taboo student/teacher aspect! Oliver is wanting & waiting for Anastasia to turn 18, and when she does....your kindle will steam up! LOVED IT!




























There’s bad, and inappropriate, and scandalous, and wrong.

And then there’s giving your virginity to your gorgeous and dominant high school government Professor, on his desk, five minutes after you turn eighteen.

Oh I’ve been a bad, bad girl…




Winchester Academy is home to a lot of things – the spoiled rich kids of the world’s elite, ivy-covered walls, typical high school drama and angst, and him – Professor Oliver Bard. Dominant, alpha, and completely freaking gorgeous.

I know he looks at me, even if he sees me as forbidden fruit—tempting, off-limits jailbait. But I’ve been obsessed with him for way, way too long, which is why I purposefully got myself thrown into his infamous “midnight detention” on the eve of my eighteenth birthday.

Just the two of us, alone, watching the clock tick down.

Yesterday, this would be illegal. Today, it’s just plain wrong. Wrong, sick, morally reprehensible, and achingly hot.

This could ruin him, and put a scarlet letter on my back. But once I feel those big hands on me, and once I get a taste of his perfect, forbidden mouth, and once he shows me things I’ve only ever dreamed about while imagining him, I know there’s no going back.

I know I should say no, but that’s a little hard to do when his mouth and hands and…well, other things are only making me scream “yes, professor”…

























































USA Today and #1 Amazon bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all here in the form of some wickedly hot stories. Single-minded alpha heroes, sinfully taboo relationships, and wildly over-the-top scenarios. If you love it extra dirty, extra hot, and extra naughty, this is the place for you!

(Just don’t tell the other PTA members you saw her here…)

Madison’s books have also been featured on MTV.com, VICE.com, and (probably) numerous anti-smut government and concerned citizens watch-lists.











Comments